Monday, January 10, 2005

Freescale Semiconductor

I am very happy to be working with Freescale Semiconductor. Freescale contacted me many months ago about semiconductorjobs.com and how I may be able to help them. I had many great conversations with a few people there as well as their advertising agency.

Freescale has many jobs open right now and they seem to be a pretty forward thinking company as far as their desire to explore new venues in which to attract top talent.

I hope Freescale decides they decide to start a recruiting blog and build on the momentum and success that a few companies are already enjoying.

Impinj
Microsoft
Sun

I am a little confused as to why more companies out there do not have recruiting blogs set up. If in a years time, a considerable amount of companies still do not have recruiting blogs set up I will be convinced it is because of fear.


To subscribe for weekly updates, Sign up for our Semiconductor Jobs Newsletter.


No comments: