Tuesday, December 07, 2004

Design Manager Position Available

I just got off the phone with a recruiter I work with often and these are the new positions he just let me know about. Please email me if you are interested and I will put you in touch with them. The positions are in Silicon Valley.


Design Manager


The right candidate will have 10+ years in PLL design including DDR/Serdes. Minimum of 5 years management experience. Position reports to the V.P of Engineering. Will have a group of Snr. Analog PLL/I/O design engineers reporting to this person.

Staff Analog Mixed Signal Circuit Design Engineer

5 years analog design experience including PLL and I/O.
Cadence Analog Artist experience.
MatCad,Matlab,Spice and Spectra experience

Sr Analog/SERDES Design Engineer

10 years design experience including high speed Analog SERDES.




To subscribe for weekly updates, Sign up for our Semiconductor Jobs Newsletter.


No comments: