Wednesday, October 20, 2004

Jobs and a great Interview with Rick Weber of Skyworks Solutions Inc.

I recently conducted an interview with Rick Weber who is the Senior Manager of Global Marketing and Sales Communications at Skyworks Solutions Inc. He is a great guy and quite dedicated to getting the right people on board. You can view the interview by clicking here:

Interview with Rick Weber
-------------------------

I got an email from Curt Sellers who is the staffing manager at NuCore and he let me know that they are looking for 2 contract ASIC Verification Engineers with System experience. Contract would last about 3 months.

If you are interested, please contact Curt directly.
-------------------------

So much these days about blogging. Karina Miller is doing a great job at keeping us up to date about what is going on at Impinj. Here is the link to the Impinj recruiting blog.
------------------------

I have been speaking with Texas Instruments about working with them. They seem to have a lot of interesting things going on there and I hope to be able to call them a client shortly.
------------------------


To subscribe for weekly updates, Sign up for our Semiconductor Jobs Newsletter.



1 comment:

James Baker said...

Congratulations Friend for your excellent blog on cal california job!Keep up the good work!
If you have a moment, please visit my site:
cal california job
I send you my warm regards and wish you continued success.
Have a nice day! :-)