Tuesday, August 31, 2004

These Companies Have Positions Available

The following companies all have open positions

Impinj

NuCore

Infineon

International Rectifier

ATI

Allegro Microsystems
---------------

If you would like us to market your company to an amazing group of engineers, please contact me

---------------

There is new information on the Impinj Blog. The only other company I have seen with a recruiting blog is Microsoft. There is demand amongst potential candidates for information which could be delivered via blogs but as Heather at Microsoft has said Where are all of the recruiting blogs.

If recruiting is important to your company, you should investigate why you do not have a blog. Set one up and I will market it. Let me know if you want some help with it.

To subscribe for weekly updates, Sign up for our Semiconductor Jobs Newsletter.

9 comments:

GS said...

Hey..I found a company that pays you to shop at Wal-Mart or McDonalds. The site incudes topics like a corland mystery shopper
Check it out. corland mystery shopper

Anonymous said...

Very Nice Blog Keep Up The Good work. I have a blog if your looking for computers digital cameras mp3 players dvd burners sotware. Your find all the best deals from the best stores on the net.

All Computer and Electronics shopping in one location

Anonymous said...

Blast your Ad to 13,000+ Real Blog Sites!

WDM Info Services said...

I like your blog, please list it on my favourite Blog Directory.

It has lots of links to myspace blog blogs

William MacDonald

Anonymous said...

display your RSS feeds on their web sites for content.

WDM Info Services said...

I like your blog, I found it looking for blog directory. Could you add it to my favourite blog directory please. It has lots of blogs relating to blog directory

Anonymous said...

Wow, I really like this one. I have a website that talks mostly about business email marketing You should check it out sometime.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for offering this great service to learn about academy sports. I have a website about academy sports which makes me very interested in what you have going here. I think I am going to start up my own blog so I can spread the news! Thanks you are offering this great service!

Dotmotor said...

I find your thoughts very interesting. Perhaps your readers might find html email marketing interesting.