Friday, July 16, 2004

Three New Companies Post on Semiconductor Jobs

 
Vitesse has an Assembly Engineer opening in Camarillo Ca.
 
GSI Lumonics has a Sr. Technical Support Engineer opening in Wilmington Mass.
 
Coherent has a Director of Operations position in Santa Clara Ca.
 
I will be sending my newsletter out today. It will mostly have positions I know about. If you are not already a subscriber, you can sign up by clicking on the sign up link at the bottom of this post.
 
Another change I have made is that now the logos of our  Featured clients which are found on the main Semiconductor Jobs Page link directly back to the company's employment section. It is much better this way I think.  
  
 
To subscribe for weekly updates, Sign up for our Semiconductor Jobs Newsletter.

No comments: