Friday, July 02, 2004

National Semiconductor and Vitesse Semiconductor

I was contacted by National Semiconductor and Vitesse in reference to getting their openings listed on the semiconductor job blog. I will hopefully connect with both on Tuesday of next week and then I will publish the openings I find out about.

I have a friend named Gary Fowler who runs a recruiting firm called Analog Solutions. He is currently writing a piece for the EE Times about whether employees in the Semiconductor Industry would be better off being paid by the hour instead of on salary. If you have any thoughts on this, please let me know and I will pass it along.

Acorn Technologies has posted a few positions on Semiconductor Jobs.

To subscribe for weekly updates, Sign up for our Semiconductor Jobs Newsletter.

No comments: