Thursday, July 15, 2004

Jonathan Schwartz (Sun CEO) Has a Blog

Here is a blog I found that is maintained by Jonathan Schwartz who is the CEO of Sun Microsystems.

"Why am I doing this, starting a blog? First, I'm a big believer in the idea that innovation is self-sustaining when it loses its predictability. I figured I'd do my part to promote self-sustenance.
Second, to change the format and fidelity with which what I say is transcribed. No more comments from the pundits "in context." Now you get them straight from me.
Third, to get unfiltered feedback from the community. If you want to reach me, I'm jonathan.i.schwartz at sun.com. I promise to read it all, but please don't count on responses (I'm a bit deluged already)"


I think it is great for CEO's and senior executives to have Blogs. Enquiring minds want to know.

If anyone out there knows of any other blogs maintained by executives at semiconductor companies, please let me know. I will post them.

To subscribe for weekly updates, Sign up for our Semiconductor Jobs Newsletter.

No comments: