Friday, June 11, 2004

There are some new positions that have been posted on the Semiconductor Jobs career section:

International Rectifier has a new position

Merit Consulting has a Director of Process Integration position

ATI has a few new positions

SemiSouth Laboratories has a new position listed

I also know that Texas Instruments has many positions available right now and you can apply directly to them or you can contact me and I can refer you to the right person within the company.

Have you looked at the Impinj Blog Lately? Karina Miller has a post about an award the company won.

I just spoke to a recruiter who has many digital circuit design jobs at a great company in Silicon Valley. If you are interested in finding out about these jobs, send me an email and if your background is right I will have the recruiter call you.

To subscribe for weekly updates, Sign up for our Semiconductor Jobs Newsletter.

No comments: