Tuesday, May 18, 2004

International Rectifier posted a new applications position.

Please visit out clients websites which can be found by clicking on the links

ATI

Impinj

NuCore Technologies

Allegro Microsystems

International Rectifier

Motorola

Lattice Semiconductor

-----------

I talked this morning with a senior person at Texas Instruments. They are looking for many people in design. If you are interested in being considered for one of the roles in their Dallas facility, please let me know. You must have at least 5 years exp. I can provide more info to those who qualify.

-----------

Also this morning I spoke with a senior recruiter at Micron who let me know they are looking for some people as well.

If you would like a recommendation from me for any of the positions you see on the Semiconductor Job Blog, let me know and I will do what I can provided you have the right skills.

------------

I just received an email from a recruiter who is has several openings in the following area. Several positions are available. Please respond if you meet any of the following criteria:
1. Experience designing high-voltage circuits as used in charged particle systems.
2. Experience designing analog low-noise high bandwidth circuits, and/or high-bandwidth high-voltage electronics.
3. Proven track record developing mixed signal circuitry of very high precision and stability.

If you are interested, please send me an email and I will put you in touch with the recruiter.

To subscribe for weekly updates, Sign up for our Semiconductor Jobs Newsletter.

No comments: