Thursday, May 06, 2004

I received a message form a recruiter I work with who is looking for RFIC Bipolar design engineers for a great company in Texas. Come to think of it, I know of many positions available for RFIC design engineers. If you are interested in finding out about these position, please email me.

--------------

I am experimenting with typepad. Typepad is a content management system that powers lots of blogs out there. I have changed the article section of Semiconductor Jobs to now point to it. Here is the link and you can pick it up at any time form the blog section of Semiconductor Jobs by clicking the article link. Please bear with me on this section as I am still figuring it out. If anyone out there is interested in contributing articles, please let me know.

---------------
To subscribe for weekly updates, Sign up for our Semiconductor Jobs Newsletter.

No comments: