Monday, May 10, 2004

I received an email from Karina Miller who is the staffing manager at Impinj who let me know there are several sales & marketing positions open in their RFID group. You can view these positions here Karina has set up a blog which she will maintain on a regular basis so make sure you visit it at least once a week. Here is the link.

----------
Semiconductor Jobs is almost ready to launch a new section that will promote Semiconductor Company Blogs. Impinj is sponsoring the section and I know this is a great way for marketing and HR people to communicate on a regular basis with potential candidates. Please email me if you are interested in setting up a blog and being featured in this new section.

----------

A recruiter I work with is looking for a Director of SOC Design. The position is in the bay area and the right candidate must have managed both custom
VLSI and ASIC flows, should have SOC Design management. If you would like more information about this position, please contact me


To subscribe for weekly updates, Sign up for our Semiconductor Jobs Newsletter.

No comments: