Thursday, February 26, 2004

There is a need with a recruiter I do lots of work with for an IC Design Manager on the East Coast. Experience should include Mixed Signal and Digital Design. Please contact Mike Gregory for more information.

I just got off the phone with a recruiter who has a great working relationship with a successful company in Austin. They are looking for a CAD engineer with Physical Verification, DRC/LVS (back end tools), and Cadence Skill. Please contact me and I can put you in touch with the recruiter.

Another recruiter I work with represents a public company in the Bay Area that is looking for a Product and Test Director. This requires solid experience in Analog and Mixed Signal chips. Will have responsibilty for a team of 18-20 product and test engineers. Please email me for more information

To subscribe for weekly updates, Sign up for our Semiconductor Jobs Newsletter.

No comments: