Friday, February 06, 2004

I was contacted by the staffing manager for Lattice Semiconductor. He is a very nice guy who let me know that Lattice has a few positions they really would like to fill. I will be conducting an interview with him on Monday and it should be up on the site no later than Tuesday.

Here are the two positions they are looking to fill. I have linked the job titles to the job descriptions on the Lattice Semiconductor's Website. You can apply directly to Lattice or if you truly have the right skills and you are interested in speeding things up, you can send me your resume and I can make a presentation directly to the manager of staffing.

1. Field Applications Manager: - San Jose

2. High Speed SERDES/PLL Circuit Design - San Jose


Karina Miller who is the Staffing Manager at Impinj is looking for

1. Operations Manager

2. Patent Attorney.

Today I got an email from a director of technology from a UK based Semiconductor Company. He let me know that they need to recruit an FAE for the Mid West United States. I will be posting the full description early next week. If you are interested in learning about this position, please send your resume to me and make sure you put FAE in the description.


To subscribe for weekly updates, Sign up for our Semiconductor Jobs Newsletter.

No comments: